Wickerwork: 5-Strand Braid / Fünferzopf
Hello my dears! The 5 pigtail is one of my favorite pelts – it gets very wide and looks complicated. Every time I’ve worn it, I’ve received curious inquiries, what that is for a braid and that he looks beautiful. He is suitable for shoulder to open-end lengths – but steps can be a problem. If you have shorter hare, you can try to weave it in French – on the same principle, but always take small strands to the right and left. If you ask yourself where to go with the 5 strands – I admit it is rather complicated, it helps to practice it on somebody.
This post is a cooperation post by Flechtwerk
Here you will find
- Bobby’s variant
- Wuscheline’s idea
- Heike’s proposal
- and Nessa’s variation
- Lenja’s wickerwork
- Divide your hair into 5 strands – I always hold three in my left hand and two in my right hand
- Start on the right: put the leftmost strand under the following and over the middle strand (as if you were plaiting a normal braid!)
- Now change hands and put the outermost right strand under the same principle under the following and over the middle strand
- Lichen all following strands according to the principle: under – over right, under over left until your strands are too short.
The next post will be online as usual on the 15th of the following month and this time the topic: Include my favorite care routine ! I’m really looking forward to it because our hair types could not be more different 🙂
PS I have just moved to a new department and have not yet been able to respond to many questions and a clerk since I’m back from Canada, I hope I get to it as soon as possible! Furthermore – who finds the natural hair color: D?
Best regards, Zoey
Whenever I wear a 5-strand braid, people want to ask and ask curious questions – this is an attention grabber for sure! It is a beautiful broad braid with intricate details. It wants to work from shoulder-length downwards – there is no too long for this braid 🙂 Layers might be a problem though. If your hair is shorter you can take it to a braid and take advantage of a prolonged look. Today’s Post is a cooperative post of wickerwork . Check out the girls version via the following links:
- Bobby’s version
- Wuscheline’s Idea
- Heike’s interpretation
- and Nessa’s Variation
- Lenja’s braid
- Divide your hair into 5 strands – I hold three strands with my right hand and two strands with my left, placing them between my fingers.
- Start on the right side: put the beach on your left side under the beach next to it and over the middle beach (as if you would braid normally)
- Change hands and the exact same on your right side: put the utmost right beach under the beach next to it and over the middle beach
- Braid all rounds in this manner until you run out of length – tie with a simple elastic.