Care: Marrocan Argan Oil – liquid gold
Today it’s about one of the most famous oils in hair care – the argan oil. It is simply a wonderful precious oil with excellent care properties that can be used not only in hair care. Argan oil is obtained from the fruit of the argan tree and has a very special scent. It is expensive due to the elaborate processing, but it is worthwhile to pay a little more.
For the extraction of argan oil :
- It is hand-pressed and also harvested by hand,
- Argan oil production has always been a women’s business in Morocco :),
- after collecting the kernels are knocked open and roasted – after which they are ground and from the porridge, the oil settles after some time and the trickle is collected.
DIY & Argan oil
1. Argan oil hair mask
Moisten the hair a little and spread about 1-2 tablespoons. in lengths and peaks. Let this cure over night and spit it the next morning with a little rinse and verduenntem shampoo.
2. Argan oil top care After washing, knead a few drops into your very wet tips – they will dry more slowly than the rest of your hair, becoming very soft and shiny. I love it!
3. Argan oil hair balm Melt about 2 Essl. Shea butter in a water bath as explained here and then mixed 1 Essl. Argan oil with the shea butter. You will get a great rich balm that gets cuddly and soft. Take a small amount and rub them in the palms – then paint over the tips and lengths with them. If you have very dry, cracked feet, such a pack will make you wonder for the night!
4. Eye make-up remover I have very sensitive eyes and my skin is prone to eczema and allergies – most of all I have problems finding a good gentle AMU remover. I have already used everything from Clinique to Chanel and La Roche Posay – but now I do not need that anymore. Moisten a cotton pad with warm water, spread about 5 drops Arganoel and rub it gently over the eyes. The AMU is completely removed and you care for your eye area at the same time.
5. facial serum A wide trick is just after the Geischtsreinigung the face still wet, so spread some Arganoel on the palms and rub gently over the face. Soak in and then use the day cream. Sometimes I do not even need a day cream.
5 great DIY recipes
- Deep Conditioning Hair Mask : Apply Argan oil to a light shampoo, leave for a night and rinse with a mild shampoo in the morning. You want to gain incredible shine and softness.
- Split-End protection: After you have washed your hair and it has been soaked up in a towel – apply 4-5 drops of argan oil on your ends – they will dry more slowly than the rest of your hair and stay soft and shiny.
- DIY- Hair Cream: Mix 2 tablespoons of shea butter with one tablespoon of argan oil – great as a leave in dry hair conditioner. This is a dry and cracked heels overnight.
- Eye-Make-Up Remover: I have found it very sensitive and I have tried everything removers, I have tried everything from the pharmacy to the pharmacy and I am so happy to have found this great alternative. Wet a cotton ball and put a few drops of oil on it, gently move over eyes.
- Face serum: use a few drops on your damp skin after cleansing or under daily moisturizer for super soft and hydrated skin.